1. Build up Ubuntu 14.04
Install Ubuntu 14.04
There are many choice, but I meet some difficult to continue in current Bluemix version. So the following step is the most easy path I have tried. The other option you may like try yourself are:
Install X11 on Windows and configure docker, then install CLI in Ubuntu@Docker…..
Network connect fail, seems conflict with my current setting.
- Download from OsBoxes image
- Unzip to your VM directory
- Guest OS Installation guide for VirtualBox
- Setup network
- Setup display resolution issue
1. Download from OsBoxes image
2. Unzip to your VM directory
VirtualBox -> [New] button
Virtual Box -> ..-> ‘Use an existing virtual hard disk file’
VirtualBox -> [Start] button
4. Setup network
VirtualBox -> Device -> Network -> Network Setting check [Cable Connected]
VirtualBox -> Devices -> Insert Guest Additions CD image Restart OS, then display resolution works
VirtualBox -> View -> Virtual Screen 1 -> ....