Install IBM Containers plugin@Windows
- Click download Windows 64 bit
- Unzip and Run
- Verify by
$ cf plugins
Change Language Setting
If your Windows are running on Traditional Chinese version, you need to change to English to make installation success.
Windows -> Control Panel -> Locale and Language
Install IBM plug-in
Instead of using the depreciated IBM® Containers Extension (ice), use the Cloud Foundry plug-in for IBM Containers after 2016-Jan.
Install the IBM Containers Cloud Foundry plug-in download for your operating system by running one of the following commands.
When the installation completes, an OK message is displayed.Verify the plug-in installation
Verify the plug-in installation
C:> cf plugins
Listing Installed Plugins…
Plugin Name Version Command Name Command Help
IBM-Containers 0.8.826 ic IBM Containers plug-in
Logging in through CLI
Run Docker Quickstart
Windows -> Docker Quickstart Terminal
Log in to Bluemix through the Cloud Foundry CLI
$ cf login -a api.ng.bluemix.net
- For Email, enter the IBM ID that you use to log in to Bluemix.
- For Password, enter the password for the IBM ID that you use to log in to Bluemix. By entering your user name and password, your Bluemix organization and space are retrieved.
- Enter the number that represents one of your Bluemix organizations.
- Enter the number that represents one of your Bluemix spaces
Log in to the IBM Container service
cf ic login