There are many configuration to enable Bulemix devops process. Here I show is the easiest way for lab.
- Install Docker@Windows
> Install Docker Toolbox
- Sign up for an IBM Bluemix account
- Install IBM Containers plugin
Table 1. Two ways to install plugin @ Windows Operating system Command Windows 7 64-bit Linux 64-bit@VirtualBox
- Sign up for IBM Containers in IBM Bluemix
- From the Bluemix dashboard, click Start Containers
- You will be prompted to Set registry namespace.
- Enter in a registry name, cannot be changed afterwards. This registry name is used across your account when using the IBM Containers service.